Join the Arkansas Department of Corrections family! The DOC has a lot to offer anyone searching for a career, including military veterans.
For more information, contact DOC Recruiter Delilah Ingram at (870) 850-8578 or DOC.Careers@arkansas.gov or click the button below.
The Arkansas Department of Corrections offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in a positive, team oriented work environment. If you are professional, hardworking, talented, energetic, eager to work and exemplify good character, then the DOC may be the place for you. The DOC offers some of the most dynamic career opportunities with correctional security, parole/probation, treatment and administrative positions available. When you join the DOC, you become part of a family.
The DOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. Employees are subject to a background check and initial and periodic substance abuse testing.
DOC takes pride in offering a comprehensive benefits program. In addition to competitive salaries, the following core benefits are offered:
- Life insurance
- Sick leave (8 hours monthly)
- Annual leave (8 – 15 hours monthly)
- Eleven paid holidays including birthday
- APERS (Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System) Retirement Plan
- Arkansas Diamond (457 deferred retirement investment plan)
- Health insurance
- Additional life insurance options for employee and their family
- ARSEBA (Arkansas State Employee Benefit Advisors)
- Premium dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Critical care insurance
- Hospital indemnity insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Identity theft protection insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Employee Associations (Some associations also offer scholarships and catastrophic funding.)