The Arkansas Division of Correction offers several online services to citizens. We’ve provided a list of them below for your convenience.
Inmate Search | Inmate Deposit Services | Arkansas Correctional Industries (ACI) Catalog | Inmate Database Download | Arkansas Escape Alert System | Inmate Email Service | Inmate Package Program | Securus SecureView Tablet Program | Prepaid Phone Service | Inmate Video Visitation
This is an Inmate Population Information Search tool for locating an inmate within the state of Arkansas. You can search by several criteria including criminal history, offense category, county and facility. You can review information on how to search the Inmate Population Information.
Inmate Deposit Services
The Inmate Deposit Service provides a fast and secure way to deposit funds into an inmate’s Trust Account or Pre-Pay Phone Service Account. You can deposit money 24/7 online (personal computer/smartphone) or by phone at (866) 250-7697. For more information and details, visit the Inmate Deposit Service.
Arkansas Correctional Industries (ACI) Catalog
Arkansas Correctional Industries (ACI) Catalog provides quality products and services for tax-supported, non-profit agencies, and state employees. Inmates at ACI acquire technical skills and experience while producing quality products at competitive prices. Take a look at the quality products provided by this online service.
Inmate Database Download
The Inmate Database Download is available for download through the Information Network of Arkansas (INA). The file will be updated and posted each Monday. A $0.10-per-record enhanced access fee will be charged by INA.
Arkansas Escape Alert System
The Arkansas Escape Alert System is an automated safety tool that allows citizens living in the vicinity of a Division of Correction facility or Division of Community Correction Center, to register for automated notifications in the event of an escape from those facilities. Please view the Arkansas Escape Alert System page for more information and details.
Inmate Email Service
There’s a quick and convenient way to send messages and photos to your friend or loved one at Arkansas DOC via email.
Simply visit www.accesscorrections.com to send a message and/or photo to your loved one much faster than the post office can deliver a letter! Access Secure Mail accepts MasterCard and Visa debit and credit cards. Additional information is located at www.accesscorrections.com under Frequently Asked Questions.
Internet Website: www.accesscorrections.com
PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence is subject to review by the facility staff prior to delivery. Please ensure that your content is appropriate. Credits will not be issued for rejected messages.
Inmate Package Program
The Inmate Package Program is offered twice a year as a way to purchase a food/hygiene package for incarcerated family members or friends. ADC sets a dollar limit for packages ordered during designated program periods (usually ranging from $100-$150).
Vendors for the most recent package period (Summer 2020) included:
Securus SecureView Tablet Program
The Securus SecureView Tablet Program is a low-cost monthly subscription service that gives friends and family members the opportunity to lease a tablet device for their loved ones serving time in prison. The tablets allow incarcerated individuals the capability of listening to music, reading books, playing games, and even searching for jobs. Inmates can also utilize the tablet to place phone calls (subject to all rules pertaining to the use of the inmate phone system). Tablets are available for most inmates assigned to general population, as well as Safe Keeping (Death Row). The inmate must be Class I or II to be eligible to receive a tablet. To get a tablet for an inmate, family and friends should visit the Securus SecureView website HERE. Tablets are leased at a predetermined amount, on a monthly basis, as long as the inmate meets eligibility requirements and follows established rules.
Tablet use by inmates is contingent upon good order and security at the institution. Otherwise, inmates are authorized to use tablets on Sunday from 8:00 a.m. until 10:30 p.m.; Monday through Thursday from 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. until 12:30 a.m. An inmate is only allowed to possess one (1) tablet. If an inmate is reduced in class, the inmate’s tablet privileges will be revoked. The tablet will be deactivated and returned to the vendor for tablet management.
For more information on how to lease a tablet for an inmate or to obtain technical assistance, visit: www.securustablet.com.
Prepaid Phone Service
The Prepaid Phone Service allows inmates to keep in touch with their family and friends while incarcerated. Inmates can use this service to make phone calls to individuals on their approved telephone list. To be considered for approval on an inmate’s phone list, you must fill out a Visitation/Telephone Contact Request and Authorization Form. Forms must be obtained from the inmate. FORMS CANNOT BE OBTAINED FROM STAFF MEMBERS. Immediate family members with past felony convictions may not apply for approval to be on an inmate’s telephone call list until sixty (60) days after their release from confinement. If the applicant is currently on probation/parole, his/her supervising officer must submit written approval directly to the unit. Regardless, approval to be added to an inmate’s telephone call list must also be obtained from the Warden.
Once you are approved, the Unit Visitation Clerk will add your name and phone number to the inmate’s approved phone list. If your application is denied for telephone privileges at the unit level, you can file an appeal by contacting the Director’s Office at:
|Arkansas Department of Corrections|
Division of Correction
6814 Princeton Pike
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71602
Telephone calls are limited to 30 minutes per call, excluding the inmate’s attorney. All calls, except those to an attorney, will be recorded. Three-way calling or call forwarding is not permitted and will be considered an abuse of telephone privileges. This may result in loss of phone privileges.
METHODS TO DEPOSIT TELEPHONE FUNDS
MONEY ORDER TO ADC:
If you would like to place money into an inmate’s prepaid phone account by way of purchasing a money order, you will need to ask the inmate to mail you an “Inmate Prepaid Telephone Deposit Slip” or you can access one HERE. You will need to fill out the deposit slip and make the money order payable to the inmate’s name and ADC number and mail it to:
|Arkansas Department of Corrections|
Trust Fund Centralized Banking
P.O. Box 8908
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71611
THE INFORMATION NETWORK OF ARKANSAS (INA) OFFERS TWO METHODS OF DEPOSITING FUNDS — ONLINE OR IVR:
ONLINE: You can deposit money on an inmate’s prepaid phone service account through the ONLINE INMATE DEPOSIT SERVICE.
PREPAID PHONE DEPOSITS OR IVR: You can make deposits of funds by calling the automated telephone service at (866)-250-7697 and following the instructions.
The following restrictions apply to both the Online and Phone Deposits through INA:
- The minimum deposit amount is $10.00 for inmate trust account.
- The minimum deposit amount is $25.00 for a Pre-Pay phone account.
- No more than two (2) payments will be accepted per credit card per week.
- No more than $100 can be deposited from a single credit card per day. Limiting the size of deposits allows the Division to reduce the use of the Inmate Banking System to further criminal activity. If you suspect that your deposit may be involved in criminal activity, please contact the Department’s Internal Affairs at (870) 267-6218 or ADC.IA@Arkansas.gov.
- No more than four (4) payments will be accepted per inmate per day.
No more than $100 can be deposited to a single inmate per day. Limiting the size of deposits allows the Division to reduce the use of the Inmate Banking System to further criminal activity. If you suspect that your deposit may be involved in criminal activity, please contact the Department’s Internal Affairs at (870) 267-6218 or ADC.IA@Arkansas.gov.
- The total amount will be adjusted to allow for the electronic processing of the transaction. This online service is provided by a third party working in partnership with the state of Arkansas. The price of items purchased through this service include funds used to develop, maintain, and enhance the state’s official web portal, Arkansas.gov.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Payroll Cards, Prepaid Cards and Reloadable Cards are NOT accepted.
- Please allow two (2) business days for processing to inmate’s account.
- Your name will appear on the inmate’s Trust account statement.
SECURUS PHONE SERVICES:
Deposits of funds are available from the Securus Technologies Website. Deposits can be made online at this website or you can call 1-800-844-6591. Available deposit services include:
AdvanceConnect Prepaid Phone Account
An AdvanceConnect prepaid phone account allows you to receive collect calls from inmates and have the charges deducted automatically from your prepaid account. This account offers the following benefits:
- The maximum funding amount is up to $50.00 per transaction.
- You are able to receive inmate calls as long as funds are available in your account.
- You can add multiple phone numbers to your account so your loved one can reach your home phone, work phone, cell phone, other relatives, neighbors, friends, etc.
- Calls will connect to cell phones (subject to facility restrictions).
- You have 24/7/365 access to your account via phone or the Securus website.
Inmate Debit is a prepaid calling account that gives inmates the ability to pay for their own telephone calls. Inmate Debit allows you to add funds directly to an inmate’s Securus calling account without having to set up your own account.
- You can fund an Inmate Debit account without having your own calling account.
- Inmates can call anyone on their approved calling list without requiring friends and family to create separate prepaid accounts.
Inmate Video Visitation
Securus Video Visitation is offered for inmate video visits. Visitors must be listed on the inmate’s approved phone or visitor record. Visitors must schedule all appointments at least 48 hours prior to start time. Visits are 30 minutes in length and will begin promptly at the start time.
Kiosks are available to inmates for video visitation during set hours of use. All visitation rules apply, including dress code. Visits are monitored by agency staff. Officers can terminate an active visit at any time. Violation of the rules will result in removal of the visitor from all visitation and phone lists.
Video visits are available during the following hours:
- Monday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- The Supermax facility video visit hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Visits are not available on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
The recording or photographing of a video visit is prohibited. Individuals found to be in violation of this policy, or found to be facilitating the violation of this policy, will have their visitation privileges suspended for a minimum of one (1) year from the date the Division of Correction became aware of the violation. A subsequent violation will result in the permanent loss of the visitation privileges of the violator.
- If an inmate is suspended from visits, all appointments will be canceled.
- As of January 1, 2018, the cost of a video visit is $12.99 for 30 minutes.
- Attorneys may not use the ADC video visitation system.
- Visitors can contact Securus Customer Service at (877)-578-3658 for technical assistance and billing questions.
PLEASE NOTE: The Arkansas Division of Correction and/or Securus Technologies will not be responsible for the quality of your internet connection or for the setup and operation of your computer, web camera, or other hardware. Problems related to your internet connection or hardware should be directed to your internet service provider or a qualified computer repair technician.