NORTH LITTLE ROCK – Secretary of Corrections Solomon Graves announced today that beginning April 17, 2021, the Arkansas Department of Corrections will be expanding a MODIFIED IN-PERSON VISITATION pilot to include the following facilities:
- McPherson Unit
- North Central Unit
- Central Arkansas Community Correction Center
- East Central Arkansas Community Correction Center
- Omega Supervision Sanction Center
- Southwest Arkansas Community Correction Center
The visitation pilot, which began in December, will continue at the following facilities:
- Benton Work Release
- Delta Regional Unit
- Northeast Arkansas Community Correction Center
- Northwest Arkansas Community Correction Center
Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, in-person visits to inmates/residents will be made by pre-approved individuals only. Immediate, adult family members may submit requests for visitation appointments. Those wishing to visit the ten facilities now accepting requests should carefully review the new VISITATION RULES.
After reviewing the new visitation rules, you may visit the website: https://telegov.egov.com/docrequest to complete a visitation appointment request form. Appointment requests can be made online from your mobile device or computer. All requests are pending review and approval by the Arkansas Department of Corrections.